The Everything Parent’s Guide to Children with Dyslexia:
Learn the Key Signs of Dyslexia and Find the Best Treatment Options for Your Child
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media; 2 edition (August 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440564965
- ISBN-13: 978-1440564963
As a parent of a child with dyslexia you may wonder what you should expect as your child goes through life. How can you help your child deal with school and succeed? It’s true, there are challenges for children with dyslexia, but when identified early, they can be overcome successfully. Abigail Marshall, manager of dyslexia.com, shows you how to:
- Identify the early symptoms of dyslexia.
- Work with teachers to create an Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- Reduce homework struggles.
- Find the best treatment program.
- Help your child develop skills with the use of assistive technology.
- Plan for college and career.
The Everything Parent’s Guide to Children with Dyslexia, 2nd Edition is your first step in facing the challenges of dyslexia with a positive attitude.